Generating energy and employment from a sustainable vocation
Ansasol S.L. is a company dedicated to solar energy projects and installations. We have more than SEVENTEEN years of experience in the Spanish photovoltaic market and TWENTY in renewable energies in Germany.
Our service includes the entire development, processing, installation, commissioning and maintenance of photovoltaic systems. Our own engineering department is responsible for all planning, processing and construction of technical projects. We have a commercial and financial team specialised in the procurement, contracting and marketing process. We are dedicated to the development of photovoltaic installations both on land and on the roofs of industrial buildings.
From our beginnings to the latest projects
We answer the most frequently asked questions about photovoltaic solar energy and green hydrogen
- It is a renewable and sustainable source of energy.
- Spain has many hours of sunshine throughout the day and solar panels can be used almost anywhere. For example, this is very useful in areas where installing wiring is difficult.
- It helps mitigate the carbon footprint considerably. Solar photovoltaic energy does not generate greenhouse gases or pollute.
- Its use, instead of other fossil fuel energy sources, helps to conserve the environment.
- It saves money because it does not require the extraction of materials for its operation.
- It has calorific value, something that does not occur with other renewable energies.
- It reduces energy dependence on the exterior.
- It facilitates the reduction of energy consumption and the savings are noticeable in the bill.
Meet Ansasol's professionals
The team is the fundamental pillar on which Ansasol is built to become a benchmark energy company and a pioneer in photovoltaic energy and green hydrogen.
Juan José Sanchez
Ansasol in figures
Almost 20 years of innovation from the south of Spain
With a successful track record since its birth in 2004, Ansasol has developed more than 1,200 MW of renewable energy, 5% of the total installed power in Andalusia.
From our headquarters in Andalusia, Ansasol has been dedicated to the planning, development, assembly and marketing of photovoltaic and green hydrogen installations since 2004.
Copyright Ansasol © 2022 All rights reserved.